TRI CITY BASS
-- 5th Annual --
Open Bass Tournament
Lake Wisconsin - Saturday, June 17, 2023
Fill out the Official Entry Form and mail along with your entry fee of $120.00 per team to: (Big Bass included in entry fee.)
TRI CITY BASS
Attn: Dave Green
465 Main St
Loganville, WI 53943
Sauk Dam to Wisconsin Dells Dam
The Thirsty Moose
N3135 County Road V
Poynette, WI 53955
RULES & REGULATIONS:
1. RULES: The following rules of this tournament will remain unchanged. Interpretation of these rules shall be left exclusively to the Tournament Committee. The decision of the Tournament Officials shall be final in all matters.
2. PARTICIPANTS AND ELIGIBILITY: There will be no age limit, however an adult must accompany persons under the age of 18. Only two persons will be allowed per boat.
3. PRETOURNAMENT PRACTICE: Practice will end at 4:00 pm prior to tournament day, all contestants must be off the waters at that time. Any contestants who do not comply may be subject to disqualification.
4. TACKLE AND EQUIPMENT: Only artificial lures may be used.
5. SAFETY: Safe boating conduct must be observed at all times by all tournament competitors.
6. BASIC BOAT REQUIREMENTS: Every boat must have all required Coast Guard equipment. In addition, it must have a functional live well space properly aerated to adequately maintain alive a limit catch of fish by the competitors.
7. BOAT IDENTIFICATION: Each boat must be given, prior to the tournament, official and also a numbered flag which must remain with the boat until weight-in. This flag must be displayed at the request of a tournament official. This flag must be turned in at weigh-in.
8. PERMITTED FISHING LOCATIONS: Fishing on tournament waters is permitted anywhere except within 50 yards of a marina gas pump. All angling must be done from the boat. Contestant must not depart boat to land fish. Both contestants must remain on tournament waters during tournament day. Contestants must leave and return to official check point by boat. Both competitors must remain in the boat except for dire emergency. In such an emergency, competitors may be removed from their boat to a boat operated by other competitors. Partners must remain together at all times, in sight of each other and each otherís catch subject to the above. If a competitor violates any of the above conditions, other than emergency, his catch shall not be counted. Trailering of boats is not permitted unless okíd by the Tournament Director.
9. OFFICIAL CHECK POINT: There shall be only one official check point for check-in and check-out which will be The Thirsty Moose. At the time of check-out, all competitors and their boats shall be in full conformance with all rules set forth by the tournament committee. At check-in all boats shall identify themselves by means of the numbered flag and proceed immediately to the designated weigh-in area. Partners must stay together and flags must be turned in at check-in.
10. LATE PENALTY: Competitors not in the check point area, as described in Rule 9, at the appointed time, shall be disqualified. There shall be no excuses for tardiness and in no case shall a competitor be allowed to make up lost time. Late is Late!
11. NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES: Or other stimulants or depressants shall be allowed in tournament boats or in the possession of contestants prior to check-in and during tournament hours. Drunkenness by any contestant during the tournament will not be tolerated and will be cause for immediate disqualification.
12. PRETOURNAMENT MEETING: At The Thirsty Moose at 6:00 am on day of tournament. At least one member of each team must be present.
13. SCORING: Tournament standings and final winners shall be determined by total weight of each teamís catch during the tournament. Final determination of length will be made by tournament officials at weigh-in. Total responsibility for having short fish in possession at any time rests solely with the competitors. In case of a tie at the end of the tournament, the prize monies shall be divided equally between these positions. The partners are to determine the Lunker catch between themselves prior to weigh-in. Scales will be open at 10:00 am.
14. POSITION: For starting position determined by postmark.
15. TAMPERING: Any fish tampered with will be disqualified. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
16. NO REFUND: After June 3, 2023.
Prize money is based on a field of 60 team entries. In the case of a partial field, the prize money will be reduced proportionally at each level.
|First Place||$1,100 + 2 plaques|
|Second Place||$950 + 2 plaques|
|Third Place||$750 + 2 plaques|
|Dead Fish Will Lose||1/2 of Fish Weight|